Pulsar Activation Agency is looking for an experienced and qualified Activation Executive to join their dynamic and creative team.
To successfully carry out this role, you will be expected to:
- Assist the Activation and Client Services team in the live execution of campaigns
- Responsible for the success of the company’s Events/Activations
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of the company’s Events and Productions.
- Able to source and liaise with suppliers.
- Able to manage coordination and logistics pertaining to an event or production.
- Communicate and report to management and suppliers.
- Event/ Activation registration, processing & follow up.
- Complete or delegate on-site event/ activation coordination.
- Secure all events/ activations supplies.
- Minute taking of event planning sessions, distribution of minutes (as required).
- Administrative activities (including quoting, invoicing etc)
Essential job requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Event/ Activation Management or related field
- At least 2-3 years experience coordinating events/ activations
- Detail-oriented and very organized.
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work with tight deadlines.
- Prepared to work long hours and weekends, when needed
- Able to follow-up and follow-through.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and proof reading.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work on assigned tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Able to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel. PowerPoint and Email messaging
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with cover letter, outlining your qualifications and availability for joining.We regret to advise that due to the volume of resumes received, we are only able to respond to those who we feel would be a match to our requirements.Learn More