Business Development Executive
Pulsar BTL Production & Services Industry is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its Sales Team.
Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing corporate sales team.
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge
- Able to enhance the products, services and client base of the organization
- Supporting senior management in augmenting sales strategies and targets
- Implementing preconceived sales development strategies
- Developing new sales relationships to increase business volume
- Analyzing competent market activity and trends
- Identifying and exploiting business opportunities
- Bringing in new customers while retaining existing ones
- Studying the market to provide focused, well-researched forecasts that will support the company's business planning
- Identify and investigate growth opportunities for the company
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports and sales forecasts as are requested required by top management.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate should have a degree &/ or Business Degree in Sales / Marketing major preferred) and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3-4 years of progressive business development, sales, experience in the Interior Design,Fit-out and Joinery works field
- Must have his/her own clients database
- Good Understanding about the market and competitors' products
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- A positive attitude
- Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Possess initiative and able to work independently, with desire and ability to strive for excellence in a dynamic environment
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
To apply, please submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgLearn More